Sunday, September 20, 2009

Caption this photo


Alright, so I'm sitting in my regular spot at my regular time in my usual Panera writing papers and getting ready for a quiz tomorrow.

Then this guy shows up.


It's not a great shot, but I can tell you that there's a Ferrari logo on the side of his hat and there's no Ferrari visible in the parking lot and as far as I know there is no racing event going on locally that might explain it.

And there's a logo on the shirt as well.

Based on the lines I can see, the undershirt is a wifebeater, as required by law.

The shorts are cargo shorts and the little inserts in the pockets are white. The shoes (3/4 hightops) appear to match. They have a Ferrari patch too!

I haven't seen his face but I'm betting there's a thin, ratty adolescent mustache happening. Just saw the profile and I'm surprised to learn my guess was inaccurate. Hmph. How about that.

Maybe there'll be a ludicrous gold chain.

Nope. Rats.


But the shoes! They have the logo too!

And now there are matching sunglasses!

As ridiculous as he is, I have to admire his level of commitment. Lugi, the little tire salescar from the movie "Cars" wasn't this devoted. There's not a doubt in my mind about his first stop after he wins the lottery.

I wish I had some musical and lyrical talent. This guy needs to be immortalized in a Bud Lite "Real Men of Genius" spot.

I know it's mean, but really, if you don't want to be mocked by some anonymous guy on the internet then don't go out in public looking like this.

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

You absolutely have to wonder what some people are thinking half the time.... Thanks for the laugh!

(Surf reporter) Greg said...

Congrats on the last final and the upcoming graduation! I remember when you started. Holy Crap, wotta ride! Glad you're through with this part!