Monday, December 17, 2007

The First Post

So someone recently suggested I get my own blog and I just figured why not?

I've been reading other peoples thoughts for some time now. Most of it's trivial and mundane nonsense. But if I'm willing to read it why not write some of my own trivial and mundane nonsense? So here we are.

And now that I'm here what do we talk about?

I suppose I'll give you some background. I'm 38, happily married to a woman I honestly love and the father of a little girl henceforth referred to as The Peanut. I'm a business sales rep for a telecomm company, part-time student and inactive SCUBA instructor. I read a lot, watch some TV and am surprisingly handy.

So that's the short version. I'll do some actual blogging in my next post.

2 comments:

h.h. aspaspia said...

Just in from the WVSR!
Good luck with the blog.

Kathleen said...

Noticed you had a "homepage" today at the WVSR, so I figured I'd check you out. About time you started writing.