Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Time for Every Purpose Under Heaven

You may be getting tired of my poitical ravings.

To tell the truth, so am I.

Normally I don't expound on politics unless I'm in a room a) by myslef, b) talking with someone I know agrees with me, like my brother, or c) suffering from a head injury.

This election has brought out the worst in me.

So I now hereby undertake to not offer any political or economic opinions for at least the next four years unless there's something to big to ingnore, like Watergate, Iran-Contra or the Lewinski mess.

No matter who wins, America will be just fine in the long run.

And now back to the usual trivia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the Peanut enjoyed her halloween (re: your comments on the WVSR). What did she go as?

Does she unwrap all her candy at once? Nina does that and it drives me insane. I often wonder if that is a little kid thing or just a quirk of hers. She unwraps them, and the scientifically tests them by sorting them according to color and shape. Then she licks them all and finally only eats the ones that meet with her approval. Type A must be hereditary - lol.

Jorge said...

Excellent questions! I will be answering shortly in a full on entry.